– Breathing in airborne bacteria exhaled by an infected person (someone coughing or sneezing around you is a good example of this)
– Touching something in which an infected individual has touched and transferring them to your nose or mouth unknowingly
– Sharing water bottles and utensils with an infected person
– Transferring infected bacteria into your nose or mouth unknowingly
– Utilize hand sanitizer regularly as well as washing your hands
– Cough into a tissue or the crook of your arm
– Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing
– Do not drink or eat after anyone
– Don’t dare to share when it comes to Strep and Flu!
An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to help protect against flu. Vaccination has been shown to have many benefits including reducing the risk of flu illnesses, hospitalizations and even the risk of flu-related death in children.
Flu vaccines have arrived at Crossroads Medical Group! Get one step closer to avoiding the Flu this year by getting vaccinated.